I’m proud to announce that all the days for Peeve Week 3 have been sponsored. It’s now up to you to decide if you’d like to contribute a post for a particular day for a chance to win an awesome prize.
Archive | Group Projects RSS feed for this section
Peeve Week 3 is less than a month away, with the first post going live on April 7th (PW3 is April 7-11). The last date for contributions is Friday, April 4th, at 11:59pm EST. Currently 12 out of 25 slots have been pledged. It’s never too early to pledge for a topic and time slot. [...]
Peeve Week 3 is off to a good start. Ten slots have already been filled, and one day has already been sponsored. Several readers have sent in questions and I’d like to address a few of those in this post. What happens when I sign up for a slot? Not a whole lot. I’ll put [...]
I’m not trying to compete with our friend Jacob Share over at Group Writing Projects, but I wanted to bring your attention to three ambitious group projects going on right now that really need your help. The type of bloggers running the projects are not your mainstream A-Lister type bloggers. These are bloggers like you [...]
Peeve Week 3 Has Been Canceled The time is near for RAProject’s first group project. With the success of the first two Peeve Weeks, Simonne and I have agreed to host the third Peeve Week here. Part group project, part contest, part blog carnival, Peeve Week 3 will have just about everything for everyone. The [...]
Daily Readers – Join Others!
- Dusty@www.artezzi.com on Avoiding Fallacies in Reporting: WSJ Example on Mashable
- Lamar@Unsecured Loans on Testing Out a New WordPress Plugin Called KeywordLuv
- Dvd Dvr Recorder on How to connect your Facebook & Twitter accounts for Cross-Posting
- Colin on Case Study: The Case of Negative Comments
- Wilson@magic flight launch box review on Organize PDF Files with Evernote